Israel Zionism vs islamism the fate of palestine and israel

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Yes I do.. I never opened this thread the original thread was Muki's Israel launches operation to "expose and thwart" Hizbullah tunnels
@Jo We can't delete the first post. That deletes the whole thread. What can be done?

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Let me explain to you something so you'd not waste your time raeding about Jewish secterianism.

Does Jewish sectarianism exist? Yes, it does.

Is Jewish sectarianism growing or diminishing? It is diminishing through intermarriage and hopefully in few generations will become non-subject.

Will Jewsih sectarianism ever disappear? No, it is impossible. There are different religious groups that will always argue over every single letter of Torah and will always try to isolate themselves from others on religios grounds.

Will sectarianizm destroy Israel? I personally do not see the grounds for this fear.
I am filling my time with reading about sectarianism.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The thread should be called Zionism vs. Arabism since Islamism is not a Levantian notion and our discussion except for Indie is about Arabism and the Palestinians claim Arab descent and not Muslim.,

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Bible claims that Chosen people have failed god (btw, Quaran claims that Jews and Christians have failed god).

Inaccurate

Bible claims Israelites and Judeans failed god. Quran claims Israelites and Trinitarian Christians failed god, but not the true Jews. The Jews did not fail god in the Quran.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Inaccurate

Bible claims Israelites and Judeans failed god. Quran claims Israelites and Trinitarian Christians failed god, but not the true Jews. The Jews did not fail god in the Quran.

Oh, come on - spare me this "true Jews" BS. The moment something in your doctrine does not stick you immediately invoke "not true Jews" excuse.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Oh, come on - spare me this "true Jews" BS. The moment something in your doctrine does not stick you immediately invoke "not true Jews" excuse.

I think you need to work on your attitude. I am making reference to verses from the Quran, which I am reading in Arabic. As I said in many other posts, I am not a propagandist and I am not interested in political nationalist state ideologies or power mobilization into conflict.

Based on my reading in the Quran, I see an elevation of Moses, the Torah and the Jews. I am sure you never read the Quran in Arabic due to the fact that you do not know the language. I know the language.

I am making reference to an existing text.

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think you need to work on your attitude. I am making reference to verses from the Quran, which I am reading in Arabic. As I said in many other posts, I am not a propagandist and I am not interested in political nationalist state ideologies or power mobilization into conflict.

Based on my reading in the Quran, I see an elevation of Moses, the Torah and the Jews. I am sure you never read the Quran in Arabic due to the fact that you do not know the language. I know the language.

I am making reference to an existing text.

The text commits a logical fallacy (no true Scotsman). There is no such thing as true or false Jew, there is only Jew.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The text commits a logical fallacy (no true Scotsman). There is no such thing as true or false Jew, there is only Jew.

I undersand by now that you have a dictator radical mind infused with promoting hate and maybe this is how you grew up at home, with a hating family. I like this true Jewish womam who actually is an acadamic and may project another opinion which clearly denies all the crap hate you and your likes promote on this Forum.

Lesely Hazelton is a Jewish agnostic not a propagandist and she seems to think that what you project is only radicalism and hate.

I read your ideas about the 72 vergions and I like to believe that some real Jews exist and that you do not speak on behalf of the Jews. You speak on behalf of yourself and what you stand for. This is hate, ignorance, bullying and anger. Too much tiquillah makes people depressed and self hating. You do not attract me as a well read person. But only the ignorant promote hate.

I like to promote peace and coexistence. You and I will never see eye to eye. But other people on Planet Earth do see what I am speaking about.

Here is a true Jew that can prove that you are just a propagandist promoting hate in here. This is an academic, not a school dropout.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Difference between true faith and fanaticism seen by an agnostic Jew Dr. Lesely Hazelton who sees peace as a possibility.

Stop spreading fanaticism and hate

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I undersand by now that you have a dictator radical mind infused with promoting hate and maybe this is how you grew up at home, with a hating family. I like this true Jewish womam who actually is an acadamic and may project another opinion which clearly denies all the crap hate you and your likes promote on this Forum.

Lesely Hazelton is a Jewish agnostic not a propagandist and she seems to think that what you project is only radicalism and hate.

I read your ideas about the 72 vergions and I like to believe that some real Jews exist and that you do not speak on behalf of the Jews. You speak on behalf of yourself and what you stand for. This is hate, ignorance, bullying and anger. Too much tiquillah makes people depressed and self hating. You do not attract me as a well read person. But only the ignorant promote hate.

I like to promote peace and coexistence. You and I will never see eye to eye. But other people on Planet Earth do see what I am speaking about.

Here is a true Jew that can prove that you are just a propagandist promoting hate in here. This is an academic, not a school dropout.

Spare me the garbage projection. I am not the one with an identity crisis here, Miss whatever she reads she becomes.

You are promoting hate by classifying Jews as true and not true (or false). All Jews are equal. You are a nobody to inject otherwise absent qualifications meant to diminish the Jewishness of a certain group of Jews.

Stay in your lane.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Spare me the garbage projection. I am not the one with an identity crisis here, Miss whatever she reads she becomes.

You are promoting hate by classifying Jews as true and not true (or false). All Jews are equal. You are a nobody to inject otherwise absent qualifications meant to diminish the Jewishness of a certain group of Jews.

Stay in your lane.

Get a life, you only humiliate yourself by your speech. Your totalitarian concept of "all Jews are equal" is not different from the radical Muslims totalitarian discourse of "all Muslims are a nation" you and them are two faces of the same coin.

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Get a life, you only humiliate yourself by your speech. Your totalitarian concept of "all Jews are equal" is not different from the radical Muslims totalitarian discourse of "all Muslims are a nation" you and them are two faces of the same coin.

There is nothing totalitarian about the concept of all Jews being equal.
Just like the concept of all humans being equal is not a totalitarian concept.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There is nothing totalitarian about the concept of all Jews being equal.
Just like the concept of all humans being equal is not a totalitarian concept.

Humans are diversified individuals with a mind of their own and humans have free will to choose their path in this life. This includes the Jews as humans. I never said that all humans are equal because they are not equal.

I am not in an identity crisis. Those who believe in a totalitarian identity of groups of people live in a crisis. I have no religious identity because I have no religion. I am free and not eslaved for a state or an institutional ideology. You need to liberate yourself from your own totalitarian ideolology because we are moving to a world with no national identity while you seem to be stuck in outdated concepts of "identity."

I am not in search for an identity.

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Humans are diversified individuals with a mind of their own and humans have free will to choose their path in this life. This includes the Jews as humans.

I am not in an identity crisis. Those who believe in a totalitarian identity of groups of people live in a crisis. I have no religious identity because I have no religion. I am free and not eslaved for a state or an institutional ideology. You need to liberate yourself from your own totalitarian ideolology because we are moving to a world with no national identity while you seem to be stuck in outdated concepts of "identity."

I am not in search for an identity.

The onslaught of logical fallacies continues, but I am not surprised. You do not strike me as someone who values logic or consistency.

I have never claimed otherwise to what you wrote, which makes the above a strawman fallacy.

Who the hell is discussing free will here? It is you who carries the belief that if particular group of Jews do not adhere to your dogmatic views, then they are no longer "true Jews." It is you who tends to discriminate against people on the basis of their national origin. These are all totalitarian views that you hold, and that you are projecting on me.

I am not religious, I am an atheist. Atheist born, atheist bred, and one day atheist dead.
I prescribe to no dogma, only to historical facts. It is you who is quoting scripture (which is yet again another logical fallacy, circular reasoning).

I think i wasted enough of my time here.