New profile posts

Mkamlin! Love the new campaign, simple and str8 to the point. Maybe a bit cliche with the hand, but for some reason I like it. Its funny tho, I only realized it was tayyar's after the 3rd or 4th billboard, I was always staring just at the flag wondering if it's real or a render lol.
is this a chat room or status update section or what exactly ?
Jo
Jo
Thats her
spacecreature
spacecreature
Seriously??? Lol Very beautiful woman :D I seriously thought it was some famous celebrity or an adult star of some sort lol. Would be sad to see her delete her profile here haha. @Jo do something!
spacecreature
spacecreature
Ah my mistake ...turns out it was @Chanklish that wanted to leave. False alarm ;)
كواليتي_وعنصريه_تلفزيون_المر#
Hilarious trend and well deserved!
spacecreature
spacecreature
Lol @Isabella Fat gay guy hahaha! First the blacks now the LGBT, watch out girl ! ;)
Isabella
Isabella
Lol honestly if you see that guy you will understand what I'm talking about he's just annoying af! His sexual orientation has nothing to do with it, I don't think he's out anyway lol he just seems gay
spacecreature
spacecreature
I am teasing you haha
wtf is wrong with forum interface... its too complicated and i miss the old one
J
joseph_lubnan
I don't even remember what the old one looked like in order to miss it!
spacecreature
spacecreature
You will get used to it and like Joseph said it will grow on you and you will actually find urself liking it! I also cant rmber what the old site was like. But then again Lebanese people are very forgetful so ;)
TheMaronite
TheMaronite
Please don’t swear or use expressions like wtf, am a very sensitive guy
By the way, happy valentine's day everyone! May your days be filled with nothing but love health and happiness :) (hearts xoxoxo)
Indie
Indie
Happy Valentine's day, dear creature from space :)
Indie
Indie
A lot of predators, narcissists, and abusers appear sweet and harmless on the surface.

He may very well be genuinely nice, but we can't know that through appearances only.
Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden
@Indie watch the king of comedy or man on the moon, u'll understand what dark humor means, then listen to some george carlin rants.. dark humor is just talking abt bad life experiences in a cynical way, not many people enjoy it, thats a given but it doesnt mean we arent allowed to hav it anymore
Indie
Indie
I know who George Carlin is and I was a fan of his work (although, I'm now less in agreement with some of his views than I used to be). Still respect the guy, though. He was smart and so was his humour. He would never make this kind of cheap joke.
Anyone knows at what time our Lebanese athletes will be performing at the Olympics??? And if they already have, did we do well?!
‏‏‏‏ܠܶܒܼܢܳܢ ܩܝܳܡܳܐ ܡܳܪܽܘܢܳܝܳܐ ♰ لبنان عقيدة مارونيّة
Muki
Muki
Maybe in the past. Today it's [I]de facto[/I] Islamic Republic of Lebanon lol. Better brush up on them 7aydar 7aydar skills!
HannaTheCrusader
HannaTheCrusader
did the jews brush up on theirs khaybar khaybar ya yahud, when they were for 1000s of years scattered in foreign and hostile lands ??? did your people take new skills in religion and worship ? unlike you people, we can be killed , amde refugges, oppressed but never change our faith in jesus nor in Mar Maroun
manifesto
manifesto
Muslim politicians ruined Lebanon (or what's left of it)
I posted a BBC article in a thread , and it was deleted and counted as trolling .
spacecreature
spacecreature
What was it about? :)
sadek2010
sadek2010
how russian army are dancing on satisfaction "check it on google and youtube " here RF lovers admins will delete it
spacecreature
spacecreature
Ok just watched it, why would you want to share that anyway lol. Maybe its too sexy /homoerotic for oroom? The whole time though I was thinking how awful we are as humans sending out our youth like that to kill themselves. Most look bearly 18! Anyway I LOVE the original video, it was a big hit when it came out. We haven't had a sexy track like that in a while I am sure a good one will be on the way soon.
If i had a nickle for every retard i argued with here i'd be saudi royalty
manifesto
manifesto
If you had a nickel for every time you used the word "virtue signalling", you'd be the Sultan of Brunei
Watching kadh wjam...never thought I would like such shows, but it's actually well done n very funny...
Great discovery yesterday night, Sami Clark is the voice behind Grenizer????!!! I had no fk idea!!!!! Was overwhelmed with nostalgic feelings of joy...and shock haha! I was a bit bored by the repertoire he was singing in down town, well not personally but kinda feeling bad for him thinking all that young crowd was not relating to him in anyway, wondering why they invited him, then suddenly BAM! EPIC MOMENT!