• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

New profile posts

آسف لفشل الجهود التي بذلتها لتشكيل حكومة إختصاصيين، والتي هي ترجمة أساسية لمسعى الرئيس الفرنسي ومبادرته بدعم لبنان

sorry but Hariri, Mikati and siniora are not to blame here. this is clearly because of HA and Amal.
zero
zero
and in case you still dont get it what it means is that iran does not want to give up control of lebanon without getting something in return.
Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden
بياخدو بقلاوى؟
just let me back in the thread or i am going to post everything here. walla arya7lkon.
HA/Amal have betrayed us once again. Next government no way MOF should be shia. Let them learn.
zero
zero
thats if theres even a next government, because we are now one step away from civil war.
Hello, I have some question regarding the TOFEL and EEE exams for LAU and AUB.
Can anyone help me?
J
Jad3242
questions*
J
Jesus-is-the-Lord
Sure , you have books? I have them (latest edition)
J
Jad3242
@Jesus-is-the-Lord I want to apply for a scholarship program in AUB and LAU and I knew recently that only the EEE of LAU and AUB is required. But very few people know the system of the EEE cz everyone did SAT or TOFEL. Do you have any idea about the EEE?