New profile posts

So @Manifesto
What is your alignment
Is the joy of being in the green room made you a Bassabis supporter and follower or you are still a revolutionary
For attacking Harley, for his lies and his changes from Dr nice to true Jurk it was decided that Liars Bassilius Nero is your new title not the venerable doc the so called Dr Strangelove

By decision of #Revolution Forum
#Revolution
@Patriot
@Zilzel
Since I started posting on this forum, I've made it a point to always keep a cool head when debating politics, even when others were obviously trolling me or even insulting me and people like me.

That shit is over. From now on, the moment someone insults me for my political opinions, unprovoked, they will see a totally different Dr. Strangelove.
  • Dislike
Reactions: SeaAb and Harley
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Apologies for people on the sidelines who might find me a bit aggressive when debating certain members, but that's how it is now. Anybody else, ESPECIALLY those who disagree with my politics but express their points respectfully and in good faith, you likely won't see any difference.

Thanks for reading.
  • Dislike
Reactions: Harley
Se3a
Se3a
Shoot 😜
The So called illegal President asking for the forensic report is the biggest joke
Electricity is 50 billion dollars waste plus billions of dollars 💵 in dams and telecommunications
Plus who renominates Salame in 2017
And who supported Sfeir to head the bank association
@Patriot
@Zilzel
Again censorship by the FPM pissing in their pants
No problem
Revolution is rolling with or without your censorship
Let’s have fun and watch the revolution s
@Patriot
@Zilzel